[Magdalen] Post Holiday Thanksgivings

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 00:47:11 UTC 2016

I'm home again after a lovely time with the friends who are my family.
There is a new scion, young Kit, the grandson of my friend Karen, the
son of my 'baby' Alex.  I claim the role of Honorary Great Aunty
Susan.  He was born 3 weeks ago, 3 weeks early but hale and healthy so
T-day was effectively a newborn.  He has filled out to a respectable 9
pounds and is perfectly happy as long as someone holds him.  So we all
took turns holding and joggling him while he slept and roused
periodically to eat.  We had a fine repast ourselves.  I am now trying
to make peace with my cats.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the