[Magdalen] I have a line on an organ position...

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 27 01:23:06 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

I have been playing at Episcopal, RC, Greek Orthodox and Lutheran churches on a regular basis since I first played at St. Joseph's Episcopal in Chicago since the early 80's.

When he was the ordinary, Bishop Montgomery used to asked me, "Joe why aren't you concelebrating; aside from the fact that I was playing the organ, I didn't concelebrate with the Episcopalian church until I became Independent Catholic in the 90's.

Joe Cirou