[Magdalen] Bishops' choices of funeral hymns

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 19:11:18 UTC 2016

After a trip to London during which I attended Sunday services at
Westminster Abbey, an organist friend asked me what the prelude was in
the Abbey that morning. I told her it was Wachet auf, and she replied,
"I knew it...What else is there?"

We had "whack it off" today, expertly played by our interim organist.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA