[Magdalen] I shall say no

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 01:45:19 UTC 2016

I'm being asked to run for junior warden again. I'm going to say no
without whingeing or whining or explaining. The truth is that I don't
want to make that commitment. That's all!

This will be good work for my therapy appointment on Tuesday. :)

Can I do the job of junior warden? Yes, I can. Am I willing? No, I am
not. But thanks for asking me.

I'll phone the nominating person back to tell her this. It would be
lots easier in an email, but I think a phone call is called for (and
will be worth many more therapy points...LOL).

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA