[Magdalen] I shall say no

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 04:17:12 UTC 2016

Good for you Scott. May this step be the foundation of future discernment as you are faced with challenges again.
(((Scott)))
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Nov 27, 2016, at 9:45 PM, Susan Buchanan <buchanan.suzie at gmail.com> wrote:

Only in learning to say no through truth-filled discernment will you learn to say yes in joy.

Sounds like you did really good work.