[Magdalen] Two questions for the assembled multitude

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Nov 28 20:05:02 UTC 2016

>>>A welcome addition to the Eucharist chez moi is the exchange as the
chalice and broken host are elevated following Agnus Dei: 'Behold the
lamb of God; behold him who takes away the sin of the world.  Happy are
they who are called to the supper of the Lamb' and our response 'Lord, I
am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed."<<<

As far as the wording goes, straight out of the Tridentine Mass.