[Magdalen] Two questions for the assembled multitude

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:31:19 UTC 2016

And with this I should stop commenting at all about the POHA, as we
don't even use it (we're Rite II except we sing the Rite I settings of
the Ordinary).

We do use the Ecce Agnus Dei / Domine non sum dignus, just before the
priest's Communion:

C: [holding the Host and Chalice up, toward the people] Behold the
Lamb of God; behold him who takes away the sins of the world. Happy
are those who are called to his supper. Lord, I am not worthy that you
should come under my roof.
P: But speak the word only, and my soul shall be healed.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA