[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Wed Nov 30 03:16:50 UTC 2016

I cut sweet potatoes into spear-shaped chunks, toss them in a little oil, spread them out on parchment paper, and bake them at 400*F, turning them over after about 15 minutes, until they are nicely caramelized.  Yums.  Also good in soup with President's Choice peanut-soy Szechuan sauce, called in our household Panda Juice for the animal on the label.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain