[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 03:52:55 UTC 2016

Reminds me of some wonderful confections made with peanut butter other good stuff and nearly covered in chocolate also called buckeyes
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Nov 29, 2016, at 8:55 PM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:

Horse chestnuts are also known as 'buckeyes" in the US, and especially in
Ohio and the upper midwest.