[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 06:02:54 UTC 2016

In a message dated 11/29/2016 4:51:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
oppenheimerjw at gmail.com writes:

I think  I'd love those miraculous candied sweet potatoes (and do not even
think of  sparing the brown sugar) with turkey  someday.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Those Scandinavians tucked away in NW Wisconsin were/are not much
for  sweet potatoes and jams, just as they are not enamored of rice.

If it doesn't come from a local farm, it's looked upon with great
suspicion.

Thus, sweet potatoes and jam anything are not part of the average
holiday fare.

David S.