[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fires,

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 06:37:55 UTC 2016

We had a huge one growing behind our house in Zimbabwe, flower were more
orange-y as I recall.

In SA it is a category 3 pest because it is invasive in the tropical
climate regions, growing fast and smothering other trees and plants.

I doubt if it would grow here, we are too cool and windy. And I didn't know
it was edible

Sally D