[Magdalen] Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire.

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Wed Nov 30 17:08:53 UTC 2016

When I was in Palermo, it was early October and 75 degrees F.  But no
matter -- it was the season for selling roast chestnuts on the street, and
so it was done.  I got a large paper cornet full (for 11 Euros!!!!!), and
can't say I loved them, but I felt so Sicilian!

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY
ann.markle at aya.yale.edu