[Magdalen] GoldenTulip Soup Re: Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fires,

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:37:43 UTC 2016

I love this peanut soup Lynn.  I got the recipe from Elizabeth Kaeton
years ago.  I put some chicken in it but don't know that I would like
seafood.  I make a much smaller quantity for one person.   I always
add some greens near the end, either collards de-stemmed and cut into
ribbons or cabbage.

Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the