[Magdalen] Cady

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:52:59 UTC 2016

I saw a pic of someone I presumed to be Cady in the ER earlier today, feet
hanging off the end of the ER stretcher. Apparently either that hospital
doesn't have extendable stretchers or nobody had been thoughtful enough to
extend it.....there are many people around taller than our Cady! Bad ER!

Anyway, prayers winging upward!