[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 11:52:06 UTC 2016

Yes, Jay.  Under normal circumstances, Donald Trump is mentally
unwell...and he seems to be having some sort of severe episde at this
time.  As many are writing, saying, he is tempermentally unfit to be
president.  With the recent revelations of his lack of empathy and
criticism of his behaviors, he does seem to be manic.  I am frightened at
the thought of where he might be inwardly driven to take his rage.

I am praying for Donald Trump and this nation.

God help us all.
Ginga