[Magdalen] Heat advisory.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 1 15:36:58 UTC 2016

It's 50F right now (8:30 am Pacific), and if I were of a mind I'd have no problem walking the couple blocks and back to my local CVS in my short-sleeved T-shirt (I don't own any long-sleeved shirts).  Under 50F (which really only happens during the night, but on rare occasions during the day, when we had real winters), and I begin to question why I actually at this time don't own a presentable jacket.

It should be noted that last week's 100F became, in under 48 hours, mid-50s to mid-60s.  We have some slight precip predicted for Tuesday, and I've caught wind at work that there's yet another chance that Calif, and us specifically, might be looking at some significant moisture in a couple months or so.