[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Oct 1 15:53:17 UTC 2016

>>>I am frightened at the thought of where he might be inwardly driven to take his rage.
I am praying for Donald Trump and this nation.<<<

For all the ridicule he elicits even from the best of us, I've felt mightily sorry, and scared for him personally, for ages now.  His wife, when with him, looks like a zombie, and all I can hope is that that's just the effect his public spewing has on her when she's present.  Otherwise, God knows what she hears from him in private.  With any luck, he's merely the scared, hurt little boy we know he is, and his wife is able to rock him to sleep in her arms, as the old songs used to say.  It's already being noised about that he'll skip the next debate, or maybe both.  At this point, who would blame him?

I don't think it's been mentioned here, and if I missed it, I gotta say it anyway.  As for "where he might be inwardly driven to take his rage", we're talking the likes of Donald and everything he's shown himself to be, ... very likely losing to a woman, the type of person he's used to dominating, controlling, abusing, and firing.  Put simply, his is the psyche that would easily not be able to live with himself anymore, and choose (be driven to) off himself.  Yes, as we so often see in the news, that often takes the form of taking others with, but, ... hey.

The New York Times reports about his campaign being essentially so beside themselves that they're in the next room, in my opinion, don't necessarily HAVE to be only about his crappy campaign style....