[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Oct 1 16:21:26 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/1/2016 11:53:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time

I am  praying for Donald Trump and this nation.<<<

This is a first for me to be praying for the outcome of an election,  but
there you have it.

I haven't the admirable charity of some list members who are
praying FOR DT as well as the nation.  I'm praying that DT  DOESN'T
win and I'm praying for our nation, especially for healing.   This
whole presidential campaign has been so divisive it is reminiscent
of how divided the USA must have been at the time of the American
Revolution, and also at the time of the Civil War.

My family was on the losing side and the winning side respectively,
of those wars, and both events had profound effects on them.

David S.