[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:35:54 UTC 2016

Lynn, I wonder if you'd be willing to say what it is about Hillary that scares you?  I know lots of people don't like her and think she's dishonest in a number of areas, but I haven't heard anyone express fear about her. Only about Trump...

Grace Cangialosi

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."
St. Teresa of Calcutta