[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 22:39:58 UTC 2016

Sometimes in situations like this, I just pray that the person's heart will be opened to the leading of the
Spirit.  And right now I'm praying that for the whole electorate as well, including me

Grace Cangialosi

"Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love."
St. Teresa of Calcutta