[Magdalen] OK...I'm done!

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 2 01:29:40 UTC 2016

>>>I think this writer paints with too broad a brush that there was "nothing".  Just my opinion and my last comment on HRC.
Lynn<<<

Just know that you're doing your part to keep Donald out of office, and don't EVEN doubt that there'll be a primary challenger(s) in 2020.  By then, we might have had all our doubts dispelled, and willing to go another 4.  But a challenger there'll be, I do seriously believe.  More than one.  O'Malley was nice, Webb was weird, and Chafee was merely a cartoon character.  These facts, alone, will most likely mean a primary in 2020.  I hope everyone's happy enough by then to avoid it, but surprised I won't be if it happens.