[Magdalen] this morning's sermon

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 2 19:51:03 UTC 2016

On 02/10/2016 20:07, Grace Cangialosi wrote:
> 137, with the memorable last line about being happy to dash the children of one's enemies against the rocks. Begins, "By the waters of Babylon..."

Thanks, checking our lectionary I see that was an option, or ot could be
shortened to finish after verse 6 or Lamentations 3: 19-26 could be
used. I am reminded of a FB post I have just read asking how to pray
when you know the worst is going to happen to a friend. The consensus
was basically to rant and rave at God, not caring about what language
you use. God can take it and it is the honest outpouring of the heart.

Roger