[Magdalen] Another "worthless" food.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Oct 2 20:28:41 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/2/2016 2:25:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

Was  stuck in traffic and some NPR show was interviewing a German  botanist?
forrester? wh's written a book about the life, consciousness,  intent  of
trees.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's by Peter Wohlleben, and is called, "The Hidden Life of Trees."
It's apparently been a bestseller in the German speaking countries.
My Cousin Connie called me about the book.  "Everybody" in
that West Central part of "Wisconsin is raving about it."  It  has
been translated into English.

If this book could have been written anywhere, it would be Germany.
Outsiders have accused Germans of "Tree worship."  Frankfurt/M
has its own City Forest, and there is a regional (Hesse) holiday
in May honoring trees.

David S.  Feeling a little German today.