[Magdalen] Prayer request

Marilyn Cepeda mcepeda514 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:42:14 UTC 2016

Since divorcing in 2000, I have come to appreciate a deeper meaning of "til
death do us part". So long as we have children together, and maybe even if
we didn't, our lives are bound. The courts end the legal obligations of
marriage but cannot alter the emotion or the moral obligations. What I
might or might not do for my ex, I would do for my children.

--
Marilyn (Owens, Palmero) Cepeda