[Magdalen] this morning's sermon

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:54:19 UTC 2016

Well Michael had one of his Thanksgiving Harvest service & I was itinerant
preacher did sermon I wrote 2 weeks ago for my Service in another
community.    Bread of life.  Most of d the farmers have their fields
Combined& are finishing up.  Thanksgiving is Monday I invited The United
Church family over they are Hungarian so have no family coming for dinner.