[Magdalen] Prayer request

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 15:08:35 UTC 2016

Glad you got some good news.  MY dad was always interested in geneolgy.  He
would track down black sheep of relatives and visit them in his drives to
summer house.  He found a once Hells ángel rider 1st child of his uncles
son from the hippie generation & visited the  few years got him
reacquainted with his Uncle then in his late 80s.  there were other senior
relativeshe found I  the New England area. Some family thought him a a bit
odd for a Priest, but so.e family never experienced him in a parish only as
uncle brother in law etc. He even invited  gay parishioner to our summer
place when it was more controversial.   WHAT SMILING memories of my Dad.