[Magdalen] I have really low testosterone!

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 12:18:30 UTC 2016

Scott, mine was really low, too. I resisted getting the injections for a
long time. But, I gave in and said yes about 3 months ago. I'm really glad
I did. I feel better, sleep better, have more energy and I'm able to focus
much better than i have in some time. Yes, there are risks but my PSA
levels are normal. That will have to be watched much more closely, though,
going forward, as the injections increase the risk of prostate cancer.

It's a very personal decision but I'm glad I did it.

Peace, Rick
San Antonio