[Magdalen] I have really low testosterone!

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Oct 4 16:26:27 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/4/2016 10:52:49 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ricklmashburn at gmail.com writes:

I had to  do two readings as well to confirm the diagnosis. But, once that
was done,  the insurance covered most of the cost. Alex volunteered to do
the  bi-weekly injections but luckily our on-site clinic  administers
prescription shots for free so I get them done at work  instead.>>>>>>>>>>>

My friend, a local geriatrician, says that a large percentage of males  over
50 have low, often severely low, testosterone levels.  I have  considered
getting the injections, but I worry about sullying my clear cardiac  cath
picture (probably due to aspirin and statins).  There is such a  strong
history of cardiovascular trouble on both sides of my family.  The  PSA's
have been low.

We'll see.

David S.