[Magdalen] Prayers for a friend

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 4 19:36:03 UTC 2016

Pubmates,

I have a friend, Gordon, whose wife Barbara had heart surgery a week ago
to correct a problem that has been evident for a number of months.
Things seemed to be going well at the weekend apart from some atrial
fibrillation which I thought should not be too much of a problem.  While
out this evening with his neighbour and another friend there was a call
suggesting multiple organ problems.  They have no explicit or overt
faith but please hold them before the Lord. Their daughter and her
partner live across the road while son and his new husband are down in
London.

Roger