[Magdalen] Pray for those in Hurricane Matthew's path

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 5 03:13:33 UTC 2016

>>>And the large percentage of them are not great security threats. That's propaganda.<<<

And since they all of them are old news, they should be simply released and sent home.  Will they continue to fight against us?  Of bloody course!  Gitmo is a disgrace, because we apparently intend to hold these men forever without fair trials.  Send 'em home!  Done!  What a disgrace it has been all these years.