[Magdalen] Freedom!

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Wed Oct 5 23:05:48 UTC 2016

On 05/10/2016 19:52, Charles Wohlers wrote:
> Actually, after a minute or two of the injury, there was no pain at
> all. Only symptom was that I couldn't straighten out my leg - which
> made walking difficult, to say the least.

When I ruptured my tendon I couldn't bear to stand but was OK sitting on
the ground waiting for the ambulance and then flat on stretcher, trolley
or bed until after they stitched muscle back to knee. 6 weeks with leg
dead straight followed by 4 with some bend allowed. Going up and down
stairs and steps normally still hurts as I found this evening at the
Beer Festival so it's a case of remembering to flex my knee frequently
to ease the joint. I say I could do with a WD40 injection.

Roger