[Magdalen] Pray for those in Hurricane Matthew's path

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:38:32 UTC 2016

Where are YOUR sources, James? Do you just blindly believe the folks
(mostly Bush administration and military) who put them there and also
tortured a bunch of them? Yeah, right.

It could be extremely difficult to move this number of people. However, it
could be done. Thank goodness the hurricane seems to have struck Cuba only
a glancing blow. However, there is no excuse for this prison to exist. It's
a human rights violation and I believe the US has been called on it by the
UN. The only reason it hasn't been closed is that a bunch of dinosaurs in
Congress are using scare tactics to keep it open (along with their stated
purpose of blocking everything the president wants). You live in New York
and should know that your state has handled multiple terrorist trials and
imprisonments with no incidents and no problems. Your arguments are without
merit. Sorry.