[Magdalen] Our church stars in The Exorcist

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:32:37 UTC 2016

Looks like our church will be a regular location...there will be
further filming there. Funny that they replaced the pictures on our
"wall-o'-rectors" with generic shots of men dressed as RC priests in
various eras.

Our priest-in-charge last night said he hasn't seen The Exorcist
series yet and wondered if he should warn parishioners about blood and
vomit...I said go ahead because there's plenty of both. Barfing up a
tarantula...even I fast-forwarded from there.