[Magdalen] Spanish Royaly.

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Oct 8 00:27:03 UTC 2016

On 10/7/16 12:18 PM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen wrote:

> In a message dated 10/7/2016 12:26:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> polycarpa3 at ckt.net writes:
>
> Didn't  they drive the Jews out  too?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>

> Yes, via the Alhambra Decree of 1492.
>
> The Moors were certainly enlightened Moslems, with the three peoples
> of "The Book" living together in toleration and harmony.
>
> We could learn much from them today.

There were at least a couple of Spanish Saint-Martyrs who were martyred
by the old Sharia Law trick, of being "converted" to Islam, (one, I
remember, was entirely a lie about his conversion, and another tricked
into saying The Prayer while drunk) then earning capital punishment by
continuing to be Christian.  I don't recall their names at this
time--it'd take some searching.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net