[Magdalen] SC update to Hurricane Matthew

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sat Oct 8 15:09:21 UTC 2016

Thanks, Judy.  Matthew is beyond us now, going up the  coast, with winds of
75 mph.  A nice rain fell through the night.  Most of the rain has gone
now, but the winds have come.  We are having a tropical strom.  Much, much
flooding and trees down and power outages across the the area.  We have
lights intermittently...which means our transformer has not blown yet.  Our
roof leaked into our family room and we have small debris in our
yard....some big mud puddles that will drain shortly.

Episcopal Church of the Good Shepherd has an email discussion going.  We
are checking up on each other and that has been a really good thing.  A
fair number of our members have not experienced a storm like this before.

All is well.
Ginga