[Magdalen] Lasted a little longer...

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Mon Oct 10 10:36:51 UTC 2016

This was one of the rare times when I didn't want to watch. But Heather
was interested in seeing how it would go after the recent revelations.
So I made the sacrifice, despite the fact that my Jays were on TBS in
the baseball playoffs. (Fortunately, the debate ended in time to see the
game go to an extra inning and then watch the Jays win their division
series.)

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins