[Magdalen] Lasted a little longer...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 14:51:27 UTC 2016

I didn't bother. I read commentary on Twitter from Leslie Jones (giggle),
OhNoSheTwitnt (funnier), Rude Pundit (raunchy but funny), John Fugelsang
(on point and mostly hilarious), Michael Moore (zing!) and some others
(mostly right on point) because I absolutely could NOT look at Donald
Trump's smug, pugnacious face for even 5 minutes. We switched back and
forth between Westworld and the Packers game. Westworld is weird. I
absolutely adore Aaron Rodgers....so laid back and funny, besides being a
good QB. And I grew up a Packer backer in Wisconsin.