[Magdalen] Lasted a little longer...

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Oct 10 17:36:10 UTC 2016

On 10/10/16 10:13 AM, ME Michaud wrote:
> Has anybody suggested Melania is responsible for her husband's behavior?
> His behavior *after* they were married, that is.
> -M

I think Melania is probably doing the absolute best that she can in any
given circumstance, assuming that she has a goal of staying married to
the man. (I wouldn't want to get even close to him, but there's no
accounting for _anybody's_ differing tastes.)   Only thing that I have
against Melania is pure Sin of Envy on my part, her beauty.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net