[Magdalen] Multiply married clergy (was Re: Lasted a little longer...)

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 00:23:16 UTC 2016

Someone close to me is seeking ordination (not in the Episcopal Church). I
suspect he hasn't been forthcoming about his three marriages, that he's
hidden the first one (which lasted ten years and ended horribly).

He emailed me recently to tell me the new one really wants to meet me (he's
also an inveterate triangulator). I'm still considering it. I will be
considering it for a very long time prolly.
-M