[Magdalen] Multiply married clergy (was Re: Lasted a little longer...)

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 15:24:40 UTC 2016

Our rector just married for the third time.  I didn't hear that there
was any trouble about it.  The wedding was in Texas where his wife's
family lives but they had a blessing of their vows during our Sunday
service and a nice reception afterwards.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the