[Magdalen] Birthday, not announced

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:23:53 UTC 2016

I'm not noted for discretion except where Facebook is concerned so I can
tell my friends here that I'm now 78.  Which is patently absurd.  Age is
a funny thing and too many people in the wide world are willing to
downgrade one's abilities and usefulness based on a single factor, one
number.

Marion, a pilgrim