[Magdalen] Santa Barbara Choses.

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 14:27:12 UTC 2016

Makes sense IME (in my experience).

I knew someone whose background was in marketing and wrote the BEST press
releases ever. Her church was well-funded and grew exponentially. Imagine
my surprise when a friend sent an long article about her church published
on Palm Sunday in the Raleigh (Times Union?). It generated contributions
from 700 mikes away!

During one of his professional hiatuses, my brother sold cars. Within the
year he was the top car salesman in New England. He said "Why couldn't I
sell cars? I sold English to high school students for ten years."
-M