[Magdalen] Nobel Prize

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 15:18:49 UTC 2016

Smiled when I came across your email on my phone Jim. The sender I'd identified only as AT&T and then of course your subject line. I had numerous emails this morning with that subject and wondered how and why AT&T was weighing in : )
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck