[Magdalen] Post office prayers

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 13:29:20 UTC 2016

If you are so inclined please pray for the timely arrival today of a stole mailed to a young woman who is to wear it for her ordination at 2pm today.  It should have been there yesterday and shows on "tracking" that it is at her PO as of last night. I've not had this postal permutation before and I can only hope (and lift a prayer).

Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck