[Magdalen] The Exorcist at Ascension Chicago

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Oct 15 19:50:11 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/15/2016 2:56:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
michaudme at gmail.com writes:

Looked  just like snow in the  movie.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In the late 1960's I was walking along the south Quai de la Seine
in Paris when I encountered filming of a 007 James Bond thriller.   I'm
not sure the footage from this shoot ever appeared in this series,  but
Sean Connery was present in the scene.  I was stopped there for
about a half hour, and then the film crew left.

What was remarkable is that this scene had not attracted a large  crowd
of onlookers.

Then there was the time I gave Sean Connery a ride from the Twin  Cities,
MN Airport downtown to his (and my) hotel.  But I've told that story
before.

David S.