[Magdalen] Blue skies, smilin' at me...

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Mon Oct 17 13:01:56 UTC 2016

In a message dated 10/17/2016 8:54:53 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

While  we, in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, are basking in Indian
summer.  Aaaaaaaah! Supposed to be sunny and 81 today. It was well into the
70s  yesterday and I had all the windows in the house wide  open.>>>>>>>>>>

We'll be getting some of that in Pennsylvania, but we can't call it  Indian
summer technically because it doesn't follow a hard freeze.  We  haven't had
any frost at all, and annuals such as impatiens and begonias are  still
in flower.  The early maple autumn coloration is at it's peak, but  the
oak peak will be another week or two.

David S.