[Magdalen] Blue skies, smilin' at me...

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Mon Oct 17 14:27:29 UTC 2016

Well, up here "on the frozen tundra" we have had several freezes - it got
down to 24 a few nights ago. OTOH, it was 72 here yesterday. I'm still
waiting for more freezes (none predicted for the next several days) before
harvesting the brussels sprouts and planting the garlic.

We're a bit past peak foliage here, but it has been spectacular (as usual) -
here's a picture I took on a hike not far from here about 10 days ago:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/cwohlers/29754148953/

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA
chadwohl at satucket.com