[Magdalen] Blue skies, smilin' at me...

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 18:49:27 UTC 2016

We aren't feeding yet this year; we usually start with the first hard
freeze as there is so much for them to eat around here anyway, and
particularly this year.

I was just out in the workshop, and there is a nonstop bombardment of
walnuts and acorns on the roof. It feels like being in the midst of a
shooting war sometimes, especially up in the loft!