[Magdalen] Blue skies, smilin' at me...

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Mon Oct 17 21:04:41 UTC 2016

One of my Southern California Facebook friends posted this (with a
picture of cars in the dark and the rain, which of course won't copy),
and I immediately thought of Mike.

Greg Gust
58 mins ·
Liquid water is falling from the sky - SOMEONE STOP THIS MADNESS! 😨

Breaking: L.A. Drivers Completely Unable To Handle A Quarter-Inch Of Rain
The Los Angeles Fire Department responded to 75 traffic collisions in
the five hours between 5 a.m. and 10 a.m.
LAIST.COM

Julie McDonnell The rain started this am, and so did the sirens.
Like · Reply · 1 · 42 mins

Donna Smiley Oh, the humanity!
Like · Reply · 29 mins

I didn't try to check on it, don't know whether it's supposed to be
satire or not.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net