[Magdalen] Michelle Obama's speech

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 17 21:47:32 UTC 2016

I have just watched a short clip, interspersed with Donald Trump's
speecg at almost the same time.  The First Lady's speech was clearly
emotional in its expression. I understand that DNA analysis of her
heritage shows Caucasian DNA from some generations back. I don't think
it is too much of a leap to suggest this could have been the result of a
member of a slave-owner's family violating a female slave. That in
itself would seem to warrant an emotional reaction against men thinking
they have the right to violatre women without their consent.

Roger